This Beer Starter Kit gives you everything you find in the Starter Plus with Secondary Fermenter Kit
, plus some handy extras!
The 25' immersion wort chiller allows you to easily cool down 3-4 gallons in 10 minutes! The quicker you chill your wort, the clearer your brew will be. The chiller can connect to a hose spigot outside, or if you plan on brewing inside we include a faucet adapter which will allow it to connect to your kitchen sink!
The 5 gallon stainless steel brew pot is the perfect size for brewing extract or partial mash batches. Also, it will not chip and rust like cheaper enamel covered pots.
The 48 included bottles are enough to bottle an entire batch of beer, and can be reused again and again. You can even decorate them with your own custom labels
if you like!
Click here to see our free instructional homebrewing videos!
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Lid
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot
- 20 Quart Brewing Pot
- 25' Immersion Wort Chiller
- Faucet Adapter
- Two 3 Piece Airlocks
- One-Step No-rinse Sanitizer
- Siphoning Package (Racking Cane, 4 ft. Hose & Springless Bottle Filler)
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Hydrometer Test Jar
- Quality Bottle Capper
- Bottle Brush
- 21" Stainless Steel Spoon
- Fermtech Auto-Siphon
- John Palmer's "How to Brew" Book
- 5 Gallon Better-Bottle Plastic Carboy
- #10 Drilled Rubber Stopper
- 2 Cases of 12oz Bottles
- Your choice of one Alpine Brew Kit
- Step-by-step instructions