Ready to start brewing but don't want to deal with cleaning and filling all those bottles every time? That's fine, we've got you covered. Kegging your beer is a great way to save time and space. Plus, you have your own beer on tap. What could be better than that?
The Kegging System consists of one brand new 5 gallon keg( the perfect size for a batch of homebrew), a 5# Co2 Tank(lasts about 15 batches), and a double gauge regulator that shows not only the line pressure, but also the remaining tank pressure so that you know when to refill the tank. The kegging equipment comes preassembled with all the necessary tubing and connectors. Due to mail restrictions, the Co2 tank is shipped empty.
In addition to the kegging system, this starter kit all everything from our Starter Plus with Secondary kit, as well as a 25' immersion wort chiller and a 5 gallon stainless steel brew pot.
The 25' immersion wort chiller allows you to easily cool down 3-4 gallons in 10 minutes! The quicker you chill your wort, the clearer your brew will be. The chiller can connect to a hose spigot outside, or if you plan on brewing inside we include a faucet adapter which will allow it to connect to your kitchen sink!
The 5 gallon stainless steel brew pot is the perfect size for brewing extract or partial mash batches. Also, it will not chip and rust like cheaper enamel covered pots.
- Save 15% off additional Original Beer Kits with Steeping Grains when you order a Starter Kit! You can find the entire selection by clicking on the "Beer Ingredient Kits" tab to the left. Just add them to your shopping cart along with any of our Starter Kits and the discount will be automatically applied.
Click here to see our free instructional homebrewing videos!
- 6.5 Gallon Fermenting Bucket with Lid
- 6.5 Gallon Bottling Bucket with Spigot
- 20 Quart Brewing Pot
- 25' Immersion Wort Chiller
- Faucet Adapter
- Two 3 Piece Airlocks
- One-Step No-rinse Sanitizer
- Siphoning Package (Racking Cane, 4 ft. Hose & Springless Bottle Filler)
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- 10" Hydrometer Test Jar
- Quality Bottle Capper
- Bottle Brush
- 21" Stainless Steel Spoon
- Fermtech Auto-Siphon
- John Palmer's "How to Brew" Book
- 5 Gallon Better-Bottle Plastic Carboy
- #10 Drilled Rubber Stopper
- Co2 Kegging System
- Your choice of one Alpine Brew Kit
- Step-by-step instructions