German Alps Pilsner All Grain Beer Kit
This German Style Pilsner pours into the glass a pale straw color with brilliant clarity. The grainy aroma from imported Pilsner malt is supported with a bounty of floral/spicy German Noble hops. The flavor is crisp and bitter. A refreshing beer to drink anytime, this beer pairs well with whitefish dusted with herbs.
- This beer should be fermented at 45-55 degrees F.
- Using two yeast packets or making a yeast starter will insure healthy fermentation.
- 9+ pounds of base malt and specialty grains
- Appropriate quantity of hop pellets
- Premium Quality Liquid Yeast
- OG - 1.046; IBU - 36; SRM - 3
Skill Level - Advanced
Extra equipment you should have to brew this kit:
- 5 gallon or larger mash tun
- 7 gallon or larger brew pot
- Wort chiller
If you're not sure you have the equipment needed to make this kit, please call us at 1-800-450-9535.