Dopplebock All Grain Beer Kit
This intensely rich German beer has strong malt character. Bittered with German Noble hops that lend a smooth balance, this beer is dominated by malt. A smooth warming alcohol presence will mature along with the beer through extended aging. This is a wonderful beer to make sauces, gravies, and fondue dishes with.
- This beer should be fermented between 45-55 degrees F.
- The grain for this beer will not fit in a 5 gallon mash tun.
- We suggest using two or more yeast packets or making a yeast starter with this beer.
- 17+ pounds of base malt and specialty grains
- Appropriate quantity of hop pellets
- Premium Quality Liquid Yeast
- OG - 1.086; IBU - 24; SRM - 20
Skill Level - Advanced
Extra equipment you should have to brew this kit:
- 5 gallon or larger mash tun
- 7 gallon or larger brew pot
- Wort chiller
If you're not sure you have the equipment needed to make this kit, please call us at 1-800-450-9535.