Bock All Grain Beer Kit
This beer is full of complex malt aroma that is backed by soft bitterness from the best German noble hops. This is a medium-to-full bodied beer that finishes with a bit of sweetness. The lack of hop aroma and flavor allows the best imported malted barley to shine. Ruby-red in color, this beer holds a long standing off-white head. This beer goes well with the traditional German dish, Brats and Sauerkraut, as well as any smoked meats.
- The amount of grain in this kit may not fit in a 5 gallon mash tun.
- We suggest using two yeast packets or making a yeast starter with this beer.
- This beer should be fermented between 45 and 55 degrees F.
- 13+ pounds of base malt and specialty grains
- Appropriate quantity of hop pellets
- Premium Quality Liquid Yeast
- OG - 1.067; IBU - 26; SRM - 19
Skill Level - Advanced
Extra equipment you should have to brew this kit:
- 5 gallon or larger mash tun
- 7 gallon or larger brew pot
- Wort chiller
If you're not sure you have the equipment needed to make this kit, please call us at 1-800-450-9535.