American IPA All Grain Beer Kit
This American I.P.A. is chock full of the classic American hop character that makes this style so popular. Light gold in color, this brew dominates the nose with citrusy American hops which follow through to coat the tongue with prickly hop flavor. An assertively bitter beer that finishes dry and clean, this brew goes well with Buffalo wings dipped in blue cheese and other spicy dishes.
- We suggest using two yeast packets or making a yeast starter with this beer.
- 12+ pounds of base malt and specialty grains
- Appropriate quantity of hop pellets
- Premium Quality Liquid Yeast
- OG - 1.060; IBU - 82; SRM - 6
Skill Level - Advanced
Extra equipment you should have to brew this kit:
- 5 gallon or larger mash tun
- 7 gallon or larger brew pot
- Wort chiller
If you're not sure you have the equipment needed to make this kit, please call us at 1-800-450-9535.